Monday, March 3, 2014

Minion's

So I recently did a bday party and the request was Minons. I did cupcakes and a cake. I'm still learning how to do cakes but this one turned out really good. I used a different over to bake so hopefully they cakes and cupcakes where moist. 
These are the googles for the Minons. I used Duff's airbrush paint and used a pint brush to paint the fondant. 
Coming out cute so far. For the white eyes I had to flatten the part I stamped out so the googles fit nice on top. 
Came out super cute. I had to get new eidable pins and when I opened it up the black one of all thugs was missing simi had to use black fondant for the mouths. 
Here's the back of the cake. Almost had it but not good enough. Oh well my first time doing this cake. 
Finished product. It came out super cute. There's some little mistakes but it came out nice. Hope the two birthday kids enjoyed their cake and cupcakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment