Sunday, March 9, 2014

Angelina Ballerina

I did a Angelina Ballarina theme cake and cupcakes for my friends daughter 4th birthday. Came out so cute. 
I mixed white fondant a whole pound and less then half of a small black fondant. I should of used even less cause the color came out a very dark gray vs a nice gray color that I wanted. 
Here's how it looked. Looks black but it's a dark gray. These round forms are for the cupcakes. 
Here's the Angelina head. I did each part at the same time I did the head. I noticed predoibg some things it drys too fast and I can't attach. The fondant is more softer and sticks better if you do it all at once. 
Here's are the heads for the cupcakes. I made 17 heads. Took about 2.5 hours to make all the heads. 
This is the cake topper. This came out really nice. I used fondant for this. I tried the Amaze n Shape by Wilton's and it didn't look good. 
Here's the Shape n Amaze. Don't really like how it holds so not a fan. Fondant holds up better in my option.  
I added the eyes and lashes with food coloring. Brings out the face. 
These are the cupcakes that will given out as favors. My friend came up with that idea. She was unable to find single boxes so I found this bag idea on Pintrest and told her about it.
Here's the cake. Easy to do. 
Sorry upside down but this is the finished product. It has clouds on the sides and stars going down the side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment