Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Warriors Theme cupcakes and cake

I was asked to do a Warriors theme and it came out so cute. 

These are the cupcakes with the Warriors jersey. The yellow was imprinted with a basketball. Yes a new basketball not a old dirty one. The jersey I had to hand draw and make a card stock cut out since I couldn't find a cookie cutter that size. 

Here's what the basketball print looks like close up. 
This was the first one I did and the 5 looked like a S. Not cute. I ended up buying a mold for numbers and letters to add to my collection. 
Lots of cutting and applying it to the back with a little water. I ended up making 45 of these. 

Here's the cake. I took a picture of it through the cake box so it looks a little glossy. 
Happy with how this came out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment